Founded in December 2007, Once Fallen has been the leading reference & resource site for Registered Citizens (i.e., those convicted of registrable sex offenses) and provide useful information to those seeking to reform or abolish the myriad of excessive sex offender laws, from the public registry to residency restrictions and beyond. Once Fallen answers hundreds of phone calls and letters, visits with legislators, assists registrants in connecting to available resources and support networks, and provides analysis research on sex offender laws free of charge.
- GUIDES FOR EVERYDAY NEEDS: Fact guides to help registrants with common needs, such as housing or dealing with harassment, as well as fact guides for registrant activists
- FACT GUIDES ON SEX OFFENSE ISSUES: Fact guides on various sex offender laws from registration to the Adam Walsh Act and other legal issues
- SEX OFFENDER HISTORY SERIES: A series of articles covering history of sex offender laws and commentaries on the growing sex offender legal reform movement.
- CURRENT EVENTS AND COMMENTARIES: A few personal editorials on various sex offender topics, including the ever-popular “You Might Be a Sex Offender If” page.
- ONCE FALLEN SITE LINKS: My contact page, bio, book sales, and lists for recommended reading, as well as my links page to other sex offender reform sites.
For more visit: http://oncefallen.com/